Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New School Year, A New Look

Well, in a little over a week we will be back at school! I am so excited and so not looking forward to it at all. ---Hey, at least I am honest, right! I am very excited about all of the new faces that I will be seeing this year. We have quite an enrollment jump in the arts this year with the addition of an additional class hour in our schedules. For that I am so grateful. But I must admit, I am what you call a true procrastinator. Although I am excited about the classes, I can honestly say I will be getting things together at the last minute for them. I really like my summers. I start all of these projects at home and am lucky to finish them in time to go back to school. I really admire those great teachers who are preparing and working at school in the summer and I wish I had some of that in me. With that said, I am sure I will be flying by the seat of my pants the first week. We will see!

No comments: