Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sister School

So recently I sent out a request on Twitter and even a couple emails, but have no response. I am looking for a sister school art program. I would love to hook our programs together and share what we do. If you are interested, send me a note on there. How much fun would it be to brainstorm and share ideas and artwork! We don't care how far away you are!!!!!


Andrea Ream Ellwood said...

Hey! Got your twitter reply about emailing you to connect about this but can't find an email to do so so I'm leaving a comment! My email is if you'd like to connect!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this is too late, but I would be very interested in what you're doing and would be happy to share what I am doing as well. I'm a new art teacher and I am constantly looking for ways to make my program better. I have a few creative ideas but it's hard to tell if they make sense sometimes! My email is